So I just placed my 3rd order with VItacost since embarking on this real food journey. This order was all about re-stocking the pantry and adding some new items. I have seen so many recipes calling for Almond Flour and Coconut Flour that I thought it was time to add them to my shopping cart. And I just love MaraNatha Almond Butter – I use it to make Food Babe’s Almond Butter Brownies. And all that dark chocolate and shredded unsweetened coconut? Well that’s to make this recipe for coconut bark posted by my friend Tracey.
A few more reasons I love Vitacost (and just for the record, they aren’t paying me to say all these nice things):
- You can create a list of items you want to buy or regularly buy and save it for later
- They have a “Set & Save” feature where you can have items that you use often sent to you on a schedule. I haven’t tried this feature yet, but am considering it.
- Their prices are often far cheaper than my local stores’ prices.
- They offer FREE shipping on orders over $49
- They usually deliver within 1-4 days (I placed this order on Feb. 25 and it arrived on Feb. 28.)
Want to try out Vitacost? Use this link to save $10 on your order if you’re a first-time buyer. The only requirement is that you sign up to become a Vitacost Rewards Refer a Friend Program Member at VitacostRewards.com AND make your first purchase at Vitacost.com within 60 days of being referred. Happy shopping!